As one of the people that was 'Complaining', I will try to explain why
complaining was the last thing I wanted to do.

Don't worry. As far as I know you were not among those insulting me in French :-).

I think you've given the perfect example of why the step Paul took (thanks again!) was the correct decision: as more and less geeky people are using pCP/LMS we should try to provide the most stable experience by default as possible.

People like the regular forum visitors will still be able to run the latest and greatest, if they want.

--

Michael