bakker_be wrote:
> Do you have a physically separate fingerprint reader or do you have one
> of those phones where it's hidden behind the screen?

fingerprint reader its in/behind power button on the side of phone..
Xperia X compact

just to clarify my previous description of steps to reproduce: power
button always need to be first pressed to active fingerprint reader and
unlock , but as its all within one button it normally works as one press
operation.

3x Squeezebox Touch, 3x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi with
HiFiBerry DAC+Pro), Squeezelite-X, Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander,
Logitech Media Server Version: 8.0.0 with Material Skin