mr-b wrote:
> Bump.
>
> After some testing of other skins I realised that the Server Settings
> page does not have a consistent URL so I asked in the LMS forum:
> https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?112886-Server-Settings-URL-varies-between-interfaces
>
> Michael suggested asking here. ;-)

I tried, but failed. I tried placing 'index.html' in
MaterialSkin/HTML/material/settings/ and had that HTML file redirect to
'server/basic.html' Now this allows bookmarking "http://
HOST:9000/settings.html" and Material's server settings are shown (if
Material is the default skin) - but the CSS is not 100% correct (fonts,
etc) and scrolling does not seem to work. Sorry, but not sure what else
can be done.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.