raglencross wrote:
> I have tried running  "ExecStartPost=/bin/sleep 90" before the updater
> script with no success.  Interestingly, if I increase the sleep time to
> anything beyond 90s (e.g. 2m), the ngrok web gui is not accessible.  I
> understand your "EDIT", but is it possible there is some interaction
> between the "sleep" and the "Restartsec" times that results in the
> behavior I am seeing? Regardless, I am still able to get things working
> by manually running the updater script several minutes after rebooting.
> Not as elegant as having the updater do its thing, but certainly faster
> than using the Alexa app.

Sure, the wrong overlap of sleep/restartsec will produce weird results.
It's a damn shame that a pi cannot properly run systemd. I use Intel
NUCs with Ubuntu a lot and the NUCs never have this issue. I don't know
if it's a Raspbian quirk or a glitch in the pi hardware but I've seen in
on 3B and 4 for sure.