Hi,

Not quite sure how to debug this since it's somewhat intermittent.

Set up: LMS 8.0 nightly, Spotty 4.3.0. Players: squeezelite on RPis (not
PCP). Latest iPeng on iOS 13 devices for control.

Problem: sometimes when a Spotty track is selected to play now in iPeng,
the following track on the list is played. Usually trying it the second
time plays the correct track.

Steps to reproduce: use the Spotty interface in LMS through ipeng to
e.g. search for a track. Select a track to play from the returned list.
The track below the one you selected plays (the metadata is that of the
playing track, so there is no mismatch).

Observations: it doesn't happen always, but if Spotty enters this state,
it happens every time until things begin to work OK again (usually 5-10
songs). It seems to happen more frequently with list of output of
searches than with saved playlists. But I think I've had it happen for
both. I've not observed it through the web interface, but I usually use
Spotty through ipeng, so this may be just a selection effect.

Cheers.