Spotify Family, yes.

Yeah, that's not really working yet... see

https://github.com/michaelherger/Spotty-Plugin/blob/abcc196ec493a73c5a941f34ec7f132d08710eeb/Importer.pm#L94

:-)

But as my kids are using Spotify more and more I'll likely have to fix this soon.

How would you like the implementation to be done? As you can see from that comment I tried to create virtual libraries per user. As an alternative (in particular for my foreseen use case) I could imagine another pref which would define which collections I'd like to import. My kids most likely will not care about my (local) music collection. They will only "live" in the Spotty menu anyway. Therefore I could probably configure it to only import my collection, but not the kids'.

--

Michael