Not sure this is a Material issue or something else, but I found some
very odd behaviour using the 'mute' button on my remote.
The mute button performs the following command:

Code:
--------------------
    curl -X POST -d '{ "id": 1, "method": "slim.request",
"params":["aa:bb:cc:dd:ee", ["mixer", "muting"]]}'
servername.local:9000/jsonrpc.js

In Material the speaker icon (next to the volume) does indeed switch
from regular to muted (with the slash), but the volume doesn't follow..
Sometimes the volume actually goes up in stead of down..

I've tried different variations of the command, like "mixer, muting, 1"
and "mixer, muting, 0", but they all show the same behaviour. The player
I use here is a Pi with Volumio and Airplay (DSD direct and Mixer type
None).

So if if "mute" does not actually change the volume but it does do
something else, does anybody know what it does?