cpd73 wrote:
> By interface do you mean material desktop/mobile/auto or selecting skin
> (Classic, Default, Material)? If its the former its a Material issue, if
> its the latter then its an LMS issue.I mean default/material. I use a
> bookmark with material specified
explicitly so refreshing the page still returns material skin even if I
have changed to default in server settings/interface. I find the same
but reversed when using default skin via a bookmark which specifies
default skin. I only mentioned it as a previous post said that changing
the interface didn't work for them and  thought that if the URL included
"material" then that would explain it.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk