Hi everybody!

First thanks a lot for this brilliant plugin and steady adjustment of it
to the changes from YT and there API. I am using it on my ReadyNAS 212
with LMS 7.9.3 because on the NAS is also my local music library saved
and so I don't need an second device which is also powered on 24/7.
But to cut a long story short: I have also a problem with many tracks
that will not play from YT. As an example - this one works 4Jh1rhqKnmw
but this one TPXecT73x6g will not play. Tracks from my own subcription
list will be played without any problem.
In the server log I get this error for all non working tracks:

Code:
--------------------
    Plugins::YouTube::ProtocolHandler::getSignature (731) no player url to
unobfuscate signature

What's the problem with some URLs? Can anyother play the non-working
track in the example?
How can I solve this problem?
My country code is DE and I have setup my Google-Dev-Project with the
API access key and the Oauth Client ID for YT last week - so it's really
fresh.

Thanks a lot in advance :)