Hello,

I am new here and would like to describe my project.
I'm trying to set up a small smart home with Homeassistant, one of the
tasks should be to control my squeezboxplayer. This works quite well so
far I use the service "squeezebox.call_method" and send cli commands to
the server.
At the moment i'm using a textinput to start a YouTube search and then
the search results are shown in an inputselect. The selected title will
then be played on the server via the YouTube plugin. This works great
already.
My question refers to the YouTube "autoplay" function from the browser
as it was briefly discussed here, but without result, or I did not
search properly.
Is there a possibility that after the video is finished a related video
starts automatically? can i set this somewhere in the plugin or is there
another plugin which completes this plugin here. maybe you can even put
something in the cli command to make this work.

thanks for the help