castalla wrote:
> Thanks.  With your advice and an app reinstall, I have it working.  Have
> to say it's not very intuitive!
> In fact it does more on one player than I actually want.  I really just
> want to be able to stop and start different LMS players.
>
> While stumbling around I came across some other menu items such as
> Choose player, etc.  Now I can't find them  ....

Swipe left from the screen with the back, pause, and forward buttons. I
get a screen with volume control, then the "choose player" screen, and
finally one with the option to close the app.

LMS 8 nightly; 3 Squeezelite players connected by powerline ethernet; 5
wireless players connected via Airplay Bridge; 1 SqueezeAmp player
no high-end or esoteric audio gear
1 Squeezebox Radio (upgraded UE Smart Radio) now mostly retired