mherger wrote:
> > I am able to stream radio stations and podcasts - everything is
> normal.
> > The version for IO socket SSL is -> p5-IO-Socket-SSL-2.068
>
> Ok, then please enable logging for plugin.spotty
> (Settings/Advanced/Logging). Try to navigate a bit, then send me your
> server.log.zip
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/request/T3RctyzGgNg0oFDubq6a
>
> (and turn off logging again, as it can be noisy)
>
> --
>
> Michael

UPDATE - got it working. Suspected that this is a Perl module issue so I
replaced the Methods.pm with the latest one from
https://metacpan.org/pod/Net::HTTP::Methods (downloaded, pulled
Methods.pm out of archive and put it in
/usr/local/share/logitechmediaserver/CPAN/Net/HTTP.

Spotty working BRLLIANTLY on FreeBSD 12.1, LMS 7.9.2 with patch
https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/at....cgi?id=211267 and Methods.pm
(/usr/local/share/logitechmediaserver/CPAN/Net/HTTP) replaced by the one
from /usr/local/share/logitechmediaserver/CPAN/Net/HTTP (version 6.19).

Thank you!

Greetings
SoundLover