crrc wrote:
> I have just been onto Radio three on my laptop and I think that I have
> the answer. The BBC have rebranded their radio broadcasts as BBC
> "sounds" which is not accessible through iplayer but separately, and
> when you go to Radio 3 on BBC sounds you do not get the individual
> pieces playing but only the summary of the programme. So it would seem
> that it is no longer possible to get the tracks. Shame in my view but
> probably unresolvable.

I get the information today. Did you misinterpret what I wrote.  What I
wrote was the BBC Web player has stopped using the track data feed the
plugin uses - I did not say the track data feed has stopped but has
reduced for some stations (e.g. after midnight)

BBC Sounds is marketing rebranding - nothing has changed in the
technology infrastructure.

Have you enabled the plugin "Show OnAir text" setting  ? Also jus in
case disable the "Always display station icon" setting.