tedfroop wrote:
> I am in Canada, not that there should be a difference but:
>
> Plugin version 5.11.2
>

> [20-09-27 17:30:52.8259] Plugins::SuperDateTime::Plugin::gotNFL (5790)
> Error detected in NFL JSON. Error: malformed JSON string, neither array,
> object, number, string or atom, at character offset 3 (before
> "\n[20-09-27 17:30:52.8262] Plugins::SuperDateTime::Plugin::gotNFL
> (5791) Skipping NFL
>
> Any ideas?

The source I have been using to obtain NFL scores has changed and I have
yet to figure out how to fix it or find another source.  Until I do you
will need to leave the NFL team selections empty to prevent the error
from being logged.

PS - I wasn't sure anyone besides me was using the NFL scores feature of
SDT since it took until week 3 of the season to report the problem.
I'll do my best to rectify the issue.