slartibartfast wrote:
> There is a setting in Spotty settings
> "Don't announce Squeezebox players running in Spotify Connect mode in
> your network. Check this option if you don't want your Spotify Connect
> enabled Squeezebox player to show up in all Spotify apps in your
> network."
> If this is checked then only one Spotify account can see Connect
> players.
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Thanks for the suggestion. I've flirted with that setting in an attempt
to troubleshoot the issue but no luck. It's currently unchecked but I
can still only see the devices when using "my" phone or laptop. Seems
odd, since as I understand it the purpose of Spotify Connect is to allow
"open" access. When I'm at my daughter's gaff, I can seamlessly see the
Spotify Connect device on her Sonos.

4 Pis running piCoreplayer served by LMS on a Seagate Dockstar running
Squeezeplug . All controlled from the sluggish Web UI :( and the
sensational Squeezecommander App