I've spotted an issue with this where occasionally, more often than not
on longer tracks, mid-way through the track it will break off and skip
to the next one.

You can notice this (which I was last night) if you're listening to
something with several longer tracks (such as a recording of Beethoven's
9th Symphony). If you keep skipping back eventually you'll be able to
get through to the end so it isn't anything on Spotify as the full track
will listen.

Are there any logs which might help identify where this is happening?
I'm using the latest LMS and Spotty on Win10 (plenty of resources) on a
wired connection and the internet isn't dropping out when this happens.