cpd73 wrote:
> I can add for pCP, but (AFAIK) there is no way for me to know a player
> is from Volumio - and I don't want to add non-funcitonal links for all
> players.

Thanks, that makes sense, and it's a lot less useful for the Volumio
players anyway because those can always be accessed through their
network name. I personally do prefer the minimalism of the PCPs though,
so I'm switching over to those anyway.

On a side note: Regarding on how to know which players are Volumio, I
had noticed that the first 4 digits of the MAC addresses of the Pi's
change depending on which OS you're running, where all Volumio players
have the same 4 digits and all PCP players have the same for the first 4
digits, and when I switch from Volumio to PCP it changes accordingly...
That seemed a bit odd and obscure when I first noticed, but it also
seemed too specific to be a coincidence..