tw99 wrote:
> I'm now running with 2.7.4 and the problem happened again this morning.
> The Squeezelite-X player is the first one on the alphabetical list of
> players, but coming out of sleep it's the second one on the list that
> gets selected as the active player.

Do you have the Web Interface setting set to 'Default' or 'Material
Skin'?  And do you have password protection enabled on server?

31827

Reason I ask is: SLX, when it loads the url will select the player using
a url parameter, such as: passing http://WSE:9000/?player=xx:xx:xx:xx.
Oddly, I have observed a situation where that does not work: when the
Web interface in server settings is not set to default, and the server
is password protected, and I pass
http://WSE:9000/default/?player=xx:xx:xx:xx.  I never figured that out
or solved it and I thought I did not see the issue if using material
skin.  But I am suspecting this situation and I need to figure this out.
So, if you have Web Interface = 'Material Skin' and your server is
password protected, this is where I will look.  In this configuration,
something resets the playerId after I load the url.

R Greg Dawson

|Filename: WebInterfaceSetting.PNG                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31827|

Squeezelite-X