I've attached a debug log.  This shows two occasions that SLX
successfully picked the right player (A Sql PC) on a resume from sleep,
and the final time it failed and picked Garage again. The difference
with the final one is that I had selected the "mini browser", which is
how I normally use it. The first two times it was using the larger
display.

So is it possible that the mini browser mode is doing something
different ? That might explain why I'm seeing the issue and you're not,
if you don't use the mini browser.

31882

|Filename: SlxLog.txt                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31882|