cpd73 wrote:
> I saw your posts in the other thread, and did a quick test - all appears
> fine to me, or at least matches the default UI. What are you seeing that
> you are not expecting, or vice versa? Have you tried with the default
> web UI, before and after selecting a library?
>
> As you can see from your debug, LMS says there are 100 items
> (-{"count":100}-), but returns none. What I -think- is happening is that
> LMS is getting the 100 newest albums, and then filtering out by library
> - if none of these are in the chosen library, none are returned. Where
> as it should filter by library, and then select the 100 newest from
> that.
>
> If a library is set in Material, it always passes that to LMS qhen
> making calls.

My "Classical" library view shows empty in Material skin.

31831

If I go to the Default skin and select to use "Classical" library view,
it then works using the Material skin.

31832

But as of today this is completely new behavior, never had to select the
library view in Default before.

|Filename: newmusic 3.jpg                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31832|

*Server - LMS 8.0.0 *Pi4B 4GB/Flirc case/pCP 6.1.0 - 74K library,
playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
*Study -* Pi3B/pCP 6.1.0/pi screen/Allo Boss DAC Ruark MR1 Mk2
*Lounge* - Pi2/pCP 6.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
*Garage* - Squeezebox Boom + Fostex sub
*Dining Room* - Squeezebox Radio

*Spares* - 2xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio, 7xRPi