mherger wrote:
> >> If for #3 you mean an equivalent for the Browse button, then that
> >> appears in other places e.g. Advanced> Formatting and some plug-ins
> e.g.
> >> Music & Artist Information. The Browse function not only prevents
> silly
> >> typos but it shows that directories are reachable too, so it's
> useful
> >> functionality.
> >
> > Yes, that is what I mean. I'll have a look at those other places too.
> > Can you provide full list?
>
> The Default skin hasn't this hardcoded. But there's a script running
> whenever a settings page is opened checking for elements with the
> "selectFolder" class. All those items would get the browse handler.

Yeah, I've updated the code to check for the 'selectFolder' class.

I've added a callback for when "choose_setting" changes. This appears to
be called eary, so I had to add a 1/4 second delay before looking for
'selectFolder' items - not nice :(

mherger wrote:

> The same applies for "selectFile", which can have additional classes
> defining the accepted file type (to be handled in the picker code), eg.
>
> "selectFile selectFile_png selectFile_jpg selectFile_jpeg".

Ah! Must admit I'm only doing directories so far, I'll see about a file
selector.

mherger wrote:

> You can use the "readdirectory" command to browse the filesystem.

I am aleady :)

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.