cpd73 wrote:
> Waht colour scheme is being used here? As that screenshot is clearly
> broken, and I can't recreate it.

This is Mojave Dark on Safari. Could be an issue on my side though, it
does look a little better on Firefox.

But like I said before, this is a total non-issue for me.  Ideally I
shouldn't be using the server settings too often anyway, but for those
settings I do prefer functionality over design.

For the main user interface I can't imagine using anything but Material,
it's perfect for the Pi Touchscreen as well as for laptop and phones. It
looks nice while still being functional and super responsive - none of
the other systems I tried so far have that. My most favourite thing
about this Pi-based LMS system is to be able to just pick up any device
at hand to control it.