jeroen2 wrote:
> Yes, no, and not that I know of.
>
> Since I was getting curious I also checked it out on the Raspberry
> touchscreen. Precise same issue there (Raspbian-XFCE4 with Vivaldi
> browser).
>
> What's a bit odd though, when I change the skin to Dark it is fixed, and
> when I then change back to Mojave-Dark it is fixed there as well.. I'm
> happy to help en check out different scenario's, but I'm really not sure
> which ghost we're chasing here.. :(

Well, all i can guess is that there is some sort of cache issue going
on. I've never seen this before. I take it that it *only* affects the
Classic-embedded-in-Material pages? i.e. server settings, advanced
search, etc? Which version of LMS are you using?

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.