bpa wrote:
> Give detail of what does not work ?
>
> No menus ?
> Programs don't play ?
>
> Some BBC programs will not play outside the UK. For example, currently
> "Bruce Springsteen : from my home to yours" is UK only.

Thanks for all replys. Here are some details. I use the latest version
of LMS, updated windows10. I live in Norway.

I have installed BBC iplayer. On BBC Iplayer the menus are there. The
"listen live (Non UK)" works. When I push play, on the "listen live" it
seems to star ing grafic, but no sound and stops after a few seconds.
When I try to go to a channel, like BBC radio 1 I get the message: There
was an error loading the remote feed for : (404 Not Found). It's the
same for all channels.

On BBC sounds it seems like the menus work, but nothing will play.

Do I need a lame decoder to make it play?