kjetinho wrote:
> Thanks for all replys. Here are some details. I use the latest version
> of LMS, updated windows10. I live in Norway.
>
> I have installed BBC iplayer. On BBC Iplayer the menus are there. The
> "listen live (Non UK)" works. When I push play, on the "listen live" it
> seems to star ing grafic, but no sound and stops after a few seconds.
> When I try to go to a channel, like BBC radio 1 I get the message: There
> was an error loading the remote feed for : (404 Not Found). It's the
> same for all channels.

Hard Information is needed.

What are versions of LMS & BBCiayer plugin  - what is  "latest" some
users used to think 7.7 is "Latest" as it is last Logitech version.

What are your BBCiPlayer Settings.   BBC "On demand " contents is DASH -
so you need to have DASH as a preference.

What is your player ?  If itis a old Sb player - then you must make sure
"transcoding is enabled"

> On BBC sounds it seems like the menus work, but nothing will play.
No point dealing with BBC Sounds until a workgin BBCiPlayer both live
andon demand is working.

Your problem "feels" like a BBCiPlayer one not a BBC Sounds one.

> Do I need a lame decoder to make it play?

No - all BBC contents is AAC.  Only the BBC MP3 menus are MP3 and player
willplay natively.