I Use Material Skin with great pleasure.
Just af few things i notice

I use the app you provide on a samsung A40 smartphone.
_I_use_swipe_to_control_the_phone
_
1: I have installed the plugin Music and Artist information 1.6.24.
Whith this plugin the playing now button in mid bottom gets a new
function, and it is the same function than in de top de circle with te
i. You get a new screen with info of the song now playing. It is great.
But now my little problem. When i swipe from bottom up to close the app
i hit that button and the screen of the plugin is selected. When i open
the app again. This screen is selected and i have to press Now playing
again. Thats just a litte anoiing.
Maybe there is a possability to add a little extra time on the buttons
So a swipe is not seen as a press. Or that function gets off the Playing
Now button and just on te i circle. (the buttons next to the playing Now
are also infected)

2: When in have closed the app, and aint using it. The notification
stays on the screen. I have to kill the app, to get rid of it. Its not a
big problem because i have installed a App to kill it manualy. But it is
a workaround.

3: I miss the notification as it was a time ago with Kiwi Browser. It
was great with the song info and a picture of the artist. If you could
make that again in your own app. It would be great..

Thank you for this great skinn. It makes the enjoment of the music so
much better.