afriend wrote:
> Thank you very much. Looking forward to that. Very much so.

I did implement showing ratings without TrackStat, but not convinced.
Looks odd to have empty stars and no way of setting. So, for now, I'm
probably -not- going to imlpement this.

afriend wrote:
> I've noticed that you limit the number of items returned (artists,
> albums...) to 25000. Is there a setting I haven't found where I can
> disable that limit?

No, there is no setting, and I'm not going to add one. What's wrong with
the limit? How do you seriously navigate a list of even 25k items let
alone more? Especially on a miobile device the list is just too large to
be useable. Even wit the jump list that would still leave a thousand or
more items per entry.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.