slimhase wrote:
> I didn't do anything special.
> You need the BBC iPlayer plugin as well - do you have that installed?
>
> Other than that it plays out of the box.
> (You only get low bitrate streams, but that is ok for me)
>
> One issue I have is that sometimes the stream 'stutters'. Its hard to
> explain; its not real stutter, but is sounds like sometimes just a few
> msecs of audio cut out.
> I did not use iPlayer enough so far to understand, if this is an
> iPlayer- or BBC Sounds-Plugin problem.
>
> P.S. Extended lists work again with new release - thank you,
> expectingtofly!

Gosh I would love this to work. I have registered with BBC Sounds on a
different computer and have some subscribed programmes. I can "see" them
in the BBC Sounds plug in on LMS and get the BBC programme image etc but
no sound. It just does not play past 0:00 time. Frustratingly close.
I do have BBC I player plug in set up and with transcoding etc.
It would such listening fun to get this working. Cheers for everyone's
input.
Julian