mherger wrote:
> > RE-ran scan with debug logging enabled. Log file attached.
>
> Hmm... you're saying that in interactive mode you'd be able to use
> Spotty, but that the import would fail? In your scanner.log I see this:
>
> [20-11-03 08:06:56.5833] Plugins::Spotty::Helper::get (51) Didn't find
> Spotty helper application!
>
> That's a first bad sign...
>
> Could you enable logging for plugin.spotty and try another scan?
>
> What spotty helper version would be listed in Settings/Advanced/Spotty?
>
> --
>
> Michael

I finally got it working! Not sure what actually fixed it, but I did the
following:

1. Had to manually enter my Spotify login and password in the Spotty
setup since it looked like it didn't connect automatically using the
Spotify app on my phone
2. On the Spotty Spotify under Advanced settings I  manually selected
the Spotty Helper Application dropdown list using 0.35.0 choice.

Thanks to Michael and everyone else that tried helping. Really
appreciate it...what a great forum!!