NeverSimple wrote:
> That does happen from time to time. Most Spotty users share the same
> "Spotify Client ID", and its amount of allowed connections is limited
>
> See, for instance:
> https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?112962-Announce-Spotty-4-4-more-personalised-content&p=990990&viewfull=1#post990990
>
> Most likely it has nothing to do with the version you are using.

Not sure this is the issue. What I see again (unfortunately not solved)
is that separate unique accounts under a family subscription are added
with their unique user or profile names. However somehow  they are mixed
up and I get 2 or 3 users with exactly the same name. Once this happens
I get a "Access Rate limit exceeded for: me/player/devices; retry after
x seconds" message.