I had a play today with piCorePlayer 7.0.0 beta on my Pi 4B 2GB with LMS
8.0.0

The only hiccup I had was that Spotty fails to connect with the
following error displayed when opening up Spotty's settings:

There has been a problem running the Spotty helper application.
You might want to give the additional "Spotty Helper Application for
ARMv8/aarch64 architecture" plugin a try.

Operating system: piCore / aarch64-linux

Helper Applications Folder:
/usr/local/slimserver/Bin/aarch64-linux
/usr/local/slimserver/Bin
/usr/local/sbin
/usr/local/bin
/sbin
/usr/sbin
/bin
/usr/bin
/usr/local/slimserver/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Spotty/Bin
/usr/local/slimserver/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Spotty/Bin/arm-linux
ldd (GNU libc) 2.31

Account:        Import:         Web token:

Adding the suggested "Spotty Helper Application for ARMv8/aarch64
architecture" plug-in appears to resolve the problem, despite it giving
the warning "Do NOT install on Raspberry Pi".  Presumably that dates
from when there was no 64 bit Pi?

Is it worth changing that comment, perhaps to something like "Only for
64 bit Raspberry Pi", to make it less contradictory?  It wasn't hard to
find the plug-in from the message from Spotty, but I did have second
thoughts when I saw that warning.

Server: LMS 8.0.0 on piCorePlayer 6.1.0 on Pi 4B 2GB with library on
512GB USB drive
Listening on: 2 x Squeezebox Radios, and direct from the server using a
Behringer UCA202 USB audio interface