When browsing Spotty menus or in your music library? Could you please
try again? Could have been a caching issue.

The playlist hierarchy is in my music library, but not in the Spotty
menu. Is that the expected behaviour of the script?

As I said that script is no longer required. If you're running the latest version of Spotty you should get the hierarchy automatically (together with the new "Home" item in Spotty).

But that's only for the playlist hierarchy within Spotty. Once imported to your local library, you'd still only have a flat list of playlists in My Music/Playlists.

--

Michael