Hello Michael et al.:  I have been using spotty for quite a while.  I
just updated the plugin to 4.4.3, but this problem has been around at
least a couple of weeks I would say.  I have tried to reset the plugin
as before, completely uninstalled, then reinstalled. Also, reset my
spotify developers client ID, but nothing seems to help.  The message I
get when trying to start the spotty app from he LMS web interface is:

Failed to get access token
Please check Settings/Advanced/Spotty Spotify for Squeezebox in the web
interface

How should I proceed to fix this problem ?  Thanks.