Philippe, I have to thank you for this effort. I listen to Podcasts with
my SB's and it has been a battle until I discovered this plugin in a
different thread earlier this summer. The podcasts would stop, be unable
to resume, I would restart, try to ffwd to where I was, listen to a few
minutes of what I had already heard, and continue and hope to get to the
end. I know I could listen to podcasts on other devices, but my sb's are
everywhere...

This plugin fixed it.

I have a SB system in a summer home (cabin) where I enabled the plugin
and it fixed things. I closed the camp for the winter, came home,
starting using my home SB system, listened to a podcast, and it
interrupted. When that happened I smiled, realized I had not enabled
"reliable" at home, added the plug in, problem solved.

I mostly listen to music, but have found listening to podcasts a nice
alternative, especially say in the workshop or office. This plugin, and
Material Skin's podcast search has really enhanced the usability of SB's
for podcasts, Thank you!

Jim