staresy wrote:
> I think there is some sort of syntax difference for commands when
> running curl under windows, typing the command exactly as is returns:
>
> curl: (1) Protocol "'http" not supported or disabled in libcurl
>
> A tiny bit of research hints that single quotes (') don't work for curl
> under Windows, they must be double (")
>
> So wrapping the 'http://localhost:9000/jsonrpc.js' as
> "http://localhost:9000/jsonrpc.js"; gets past the curl: (1) error, but
> reports the curl: (52) error, so I assume there must be some other
> syntax changes required to run this command on windows. Hmm, it's never
> straightforward!

OK. Ty this:

1. Open Material in your browser
2. Open Your bowser's developer tools
3. Go to the 'Console' tab in your browser's developer tools
4. Enter the following:

Code:

  lmsCommand("", ["musicartistinfo","localfiles","folder:/C:/Google
Drive/Music/Bob Pearce/Someone To Run To/"]).then(({data}) =>
{console.log(JSON.stringify(data));});

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.