staresy wrote:
> I think there is some sort of syntax difference for commands when
> running curl under windows, typing the command exactly as is returns:
>
> curl: (1) Protocol "'http" not supported or disabled in libcurl
>
> A tiny bit of research hints that single quotes (') don't work for curl
> under Windows, they must be double (")
>
> So wrapping the 'http://localhost:9000/jsonrpc.js' as
> "http://localhost:9000/jsonrpc.js"; gets past the curl: (1) error, but
> reports the curl: (52) error, so I assume there must be some other
> syntax changes required to run this command on windows. Hmm, it's never
> straightforward!

Passing a JSON string on the command line under Windows would require to
escape the double quotes, like this:

Code:
    curl "http://localhost:9000/jsonrpc.js"; --data-raw
"{\"id\":0,\"method\":\"slim.request\",\"params\":[\"\",[\"musicartistinfo\",\"localfiles\",\"folder:/C:/Google
 Drive/Music/Bob Pearce/Someone To Run To/\"]]}"