I've just moved to LMS 8.0 and for now I do not want to integrate
Spotify tracks with my library (until I clean up Spotify selections).
I've got the integrate setting turned to OFF in that location.  But I'm
curious about what the "import" option (yes or no) in the Spotty plugin
does?  Is this connected with library integration as well?  If I don't
want integration yet, should this be set to no?  Can't recall what I had
set at in 7.9.3.  Thanks!

The setting in the Online Library Integration plugin is the master switch: it turns the feature on or off. The setting in Spotty allows you to define which account you want to import. That's only useful if you have more than one account. Otherwise setting import in Spotty to NO, but in the Online Library Integration to YES would result in no import happening, as Spotty's importer would be called, but return quickly, because no account has been enabled. Makes sense?

--

Michael