Hi,
I'm a user of both Spotty and Material skin.

Material skin offer a More-option on most elements, independent if there
is any content to show or not.

I found myself numerous time trying to access the More-options from the
Spotty Search result view, but I get an empty list of More options.
In the default skin there is not More-options available, so for
none-material users this would not be a problem.

If I however start playing a song from Spotty Search result view and
then from the Playlist view select the More-option I get the More-option
with all kinds of action like Title or Artist radio that I use a lot.

I'm asking for Spotty to enable/present the More-options that are
available in Playlist view also in the Spotty Search result view.
It would benefit the user experience, but is not critical by any means.

Thanks for all the good works!

Jakob

NAS: QNAP TS-459U+ QTS 4.2.6 (4x 2TB, RAID5)
Services: LMS 7.9.3 by  QLMS 2.10.06   'QLMS at QNAP club'
(https://www.qnapclub.eu/sv/qpkg/545)
Squeezebox:  6x Reciever, 3x Boom, 2x SB3 Classic, 1x Touch
Controller:  iPeng on iPad and iPhone, Spotify by Spotty