I am having trouble playing music with the plugin so I thought I should
set up a new set of credentials with the  google developer account. I
get this message when I try to authorize the Oath credential

Code:
--------------------

Authorization Error

  Error 403: access_denied
  The developer hasn’t given you access to this app. It’s currently
being tested and it hasn’t been verified by Google. If you think you
should have access, contact the developer (xxx...@gmail.com).

  'Learn more'
(https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/3466521?p=app_notverified)
  Request Details

  - response_type=none
  - client_id=5xxxxxxxxx-vxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.apps.googleusercontent.com
  - access_type=offline
  - scope=https://www.googleapis.com/auth/youtube.readonly

--------------------

How do I grant access? I have xed out personal identifying code.Thanks

Logitech Media Server Version: 8.0.0 - 1605342997 @ Sat Nov 14 11:28:57
CET 2020
Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
Platform Architecture: x86_64-linux
Perl Version: 5.30.0 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)

One SB Touch connected by Ethernet - Denon AVR -1912 Receiver,
Paradigm 4.1 speakers
SB Touch connected by Optical to Sabaj A4
amp and Energy bookshelf speakers
Two SB Radios wireless