Verulam wrote:
> I am having the same problem, but not with all music.
>
> For example, K9pnq8NHMLI can be played, but not iuQz9GV8H_s
>
> Is it something to do with their codecs?

I guess someone with enough patience will need to try and identify a
pattern. I thought it was whether the track has ad at beginning or not
but does not seem to be the case. Could one country vs another but
google does not discriminate like that.  And then the plugin behaves on
some days and doesn’t on others. Quite weird.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk