mherger wrote:
> If you feel adventurous:

Oh boy! I went ahead and installed 8.1 and restarted a Deezer HiFi
30-day trial. Then I tested a few albums:

32394

It does show up as FLAC (yay!) about half of the time, but the other
half I got a 320 mp3 stream instead. In one of my tests the stream
initially showed up as FLAC, but then after a few seconds it changed to
320 mp3, or that's what the LMS media info display showed me, though. I
tried to dig into the LMS or mysqueezebox settings to choose or force my
preferred format (FLAC stream) but I couldn't find any such option.
Progress!

|Filename: 2020-12-02_16-28-15.png                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=32394|