bluetdi wrote:
> There seems to be a change in the forecast of rain from weather.com. It
> used to say 10, 30 ... 100% rainrisk, now SDT shows odd numbers like 4,
> 19, 76 ... 94%. Even if it rains or snows heavily the actual readout is
> 94%.
>
> Anyone else seen this also?

After you mentioned this and I looked at my forecast and noticed the
same thing.  The JSON data is now returning precipitation chance data to
1% resolution.  I have attached a screen cap of the data for my
location.  Looking at the weather.com website it appears they are
rounding to the nearest 5%.  The JSON data used to provide 10%
resolution.  I plan to leave this alone and use the JSON data directly.
Let me know your thoughts.

|Filename: Capture.JPG                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=32409|