Synology released their beta version of DSM7.0 today. This is good and
bad news at the same time. The good news is that your Syno will receive
the long waited update to DSM7.0!
The bad news is that (as expected) Synology updated Perl from 5.24 to
5.28, meaning that running LMS with the current LmsUpdate packages is
not possible, and updating CPAN (part of LMS) to 5.28 also very
unlikely. It's atleast a task I'm not going to take on.

So, I'm sorry to say: but it ends here for me. (You might see 1 more
update before christmas.)

Thanks for your support and feedback over the years. Please keep using
LMS in whatever form there is available, and keep enjoying your music!

Greetings,

Martin

32471

|Filename: perl_update.png                                          |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=32471|

-DS718+, RPI 2 ('Spotifyd'
(https://github.com/Spotifyd/spotifyd)/'myMPD'
(https://jcorporation.github.io/myMPD/)),Aune S6 - Exposure 3010S2 - PMC
FB1i-s
-DS115 test server
-'Logitech Media Server 8.0.0 for Synology
'
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?111876-LmsUpdate-and-LmsRepack-Synology-8-0-*-packages)