Hello Philippe.

I am in the roon trial period and was a bit annoyed by the lack of upnp
support. Until I found squeezeupnp.
It is just perfect! Everything works A OK. Many Thanks!

I noticed a small oddity and to be honest, it is nothing. But it bugs me
for whatever reason.

> My amp has a digital display of the volume level (0 to 99) and off
course the volume is also shown in roon remotes.
> On changes both volume levels are kept in sync in real time with the 2
options "volume_on_play" and "volume_feedback" set to 1 in the
squeezeupnp config file

But, for whatever reason there is always a 1 point level difference
between the volume in roon and the volume displayed by the amp. ex Roon
report vol 20, The Hegel amp will be at vol 19.
I am not sure if it is roon related (seems the max level reported to
roon is 100 instead of 99j) or something to adjust in the script config

That is the first type I see that (with bubbleupnp volume are exactly
the same). So any clue would be welcome.