warren64c wrote:
> You are correct M1 is not connected now, but when it is it works.
> Trouble is with SOUNDAWARE D300.  I have reset to chunked and zipped up
> logs and config files attached.
So now it's for sure in "chunked" mode. The manufacturer of the
Soundaware, which seems to be considered high end, should really make an
effort on their HTTP stack and up their game. Here are few pointers

- When no range-request is supported, 200 should be returned. It's
  even more true in that case as they require the whole range (bytes:0-)
  see https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/Range_requests
- When using chunked transfer encoding, content-length must not be
  included, see
  https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/Headers/Transfer-Encoding
- When a HTTP application claims to be HTTP 1.1, is *must* support
  chunked-encoding, see 3.6.1 in
  https://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616-sec3.html

Unfortunately, I don't think I can do anything else at that point, there
device is really making too many assumptions on its server

LMS 7.9  on Pi 3B+ & Odroid-C2 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet,
1xTouch, 1 SB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000,
ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2,
Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5,
Riva 1 & 3