raglencross wrote:
> I can no longer get playlists from my library or Spotify to stream
> without a long delay on any of my Alex devices. Alexa confirms that it
> is playing them, but the audio does not play and "axios from Alexa" is
> not displayed as a player in the web interface until several minutes
> later. If I ask for an album, song, favourite, etc. to stream everything
> proceeds normally, as it does with another server, "My Media", on the
> same RPi4 using the Raspbian OS.  I can't say for certain, but this
> problem seems to have arisen with the "mediaserver" to "axios" change in
> player name several days back.  Thoughts/suggestions?

I can see your attempts in the log and all looks normal from the skill's
perspective (no errors). So it's down to either LMS not actually
populating the stream for some reason, or the Echo not playing it. I
just tried streaming a few playlists here and all worked fine. But they
were local playlists, not Spotty (I don't use online music myself).

Let's try 3 things:

1. Stream a non-Spotty local playlist - does that produce audio?
2. Play a Spotty playlist on a normal Squeezebox player using the
"fetch" command. Does it produce audio?
3. Try streaming the SPotty playlist to the Echo as you were doing.
After you were told it's done (but hear no audio), say "Alexa, resume".
Does that produce audio?

I don't use Spotty myself but something may have changed since 8.0 or
8.1 that I am not handling correctly. I don't suspect Axios tbh.