It's unfortunate that your single regular Squeezebox player is not
available to help debug.

I can see that you did a 'list players' command and the result of that
uncovered (for me) that -all- your player names are incompatible with
the skill's room-based naming expectation - "You have 5 players: Bose
Chromecast, FM Chromecast, HT Chromecast 4K, Onkyo Txnr676 E559b8,
Squeeze3". Are you working with -assumed- players or is the skill asking
you for the target player name with every command? Just so you know,
when Alexa asks you for a player name, the {Slot} value that she's
expecting is of type AMAZON.Room. I had to make a choice here because if
I use the wide-open AMAZON.SearchQuery slot type then only one slot is
allowed per utterance and I need up to 4 per command in this skill. This
does mean that Alexa is bending over backwards to hear something akin to
a room name when you specify a player name - clearly, she will fail
every time in your setup. It's not that I want to force people to use
room names because of my own preference, it's just that filling multiple
slots in a single utterance requires pre-meditated slot-types and I
cannot work around that Amazon design principle.

You asked to stream a playlist called "Daily Mix 1" which matched in
your library to a playlist called "Spotify: Daily Mix 1". Is that really
on Spotify? I ask because the command as issued attempted to load a
local playlist and not operate via the Spotty plugin. Same goes for
"Release Radar" - the match had "Spotify: Release Radar" in the name but
the attempt to play it treated it as a local playlist. Maybe this is how
Music Services Integration handles Spotty playlists these days and I
need to revisit my code. But it would not explain why your "Folk"
playlist (which seems local) would not produce audio.

If your favorites and local music are streaming successfully then we
cannot blame the recent migration to Axios as that is agnostic to the
command being issued to LMS by the skill. If the JSON flows back and
forth for one command correctly, it will do it for all.