mr.cracky wrote:

> 1. Install Docker on your synology
> 2. Serch for lmscommunity/logitechmediaserver in the registy of Docker.
> (I have tried other Dockerimages but this
> one works best.)
> 3. Download lmscommunity/logitechmediaserver
> 3. In the tab Image the progress is shown. If finished you can start it
> from here.
> 4. Follow the assistant.
> 5. Have fun.

Did you change any permissions in docker folder or LMS folder mapped to
\config..  ?

I believe I had to tweak some folder permissions ages ago when trying
different docker images and can't remember if this is required for LMS
or not. Hence not sure if my tutorial is incomplete :/

3x Squeezebox Touch, 3x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi with
HiFiBerry DAC+Pro), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander, Logitech Media
Server Version: 8.0.0 with Material Skin