Jaca wrote:
> Your folder permissions looks same as mines so I agree its port
> conflict.. All I can think of, is to reboot your NAS to check if indeed
> part of pinkdot package is still hanging on even after you stopped it..

Yeah - I tried that, but it didn't change anything. I wonder if there is
anyway to change port 3483 to something else...

I tried to do a sudo netstat | grep 3483 while the docker image was
running in bridge mode (pinkdot lms stopped), but it came up empty.

If I start pinkdot and do the same I get this:

32524

Running out of ideas at this point. Really wanted for this docker image
to work though, but just not sure what's left to try.

|Filename: 3483.png                                                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=32524|