tallpaul wrote:

> So any chance that you could bring the buttons up a level?

Those are menus rather than playable tracks.  I have to present a set of
options on a per episode basis ("all episodes", tracklist, subscribe
etc).  I had a choice, either make each track a playable piece of audio
and make the options "context" menu items  when you are playing them.
Or, I put a menu step in and present them straight away .  I went for
the latter so the user doesn't have to play the episode to get to the
options. Neither is the perfect answer, both are compromises.  But that
is what we are limited in the LMS hierarchical menu system.